Monday 7 May 2012

Pinterest Monday

Well, hello there!!  Sorry for the lack of posts last week, I had a sinus infection and my brain was MUSH!!!  Thanks to some terrific meds, I'm back on the horse:)  While I was sick, I spent A LOT of time Pinterest and I thought that I would share some of my favourite pins!

I'm really trying eat more quinoa.  I don't dislike it, however, I'm not a huge fan of it either. I'm working on it and  think that this recipe may just be what I need!  Doesn't it look delicious?!?



I am a TOTAL sucker for gallery walls....LOVE THEM....but had never thought of doing this before.  I have the perfect spot for a monogrammed wall in our hallway.  Can't wait to get started on this:)

(source unknown)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE maxi skirts/dresses!  You look dressy but feel like your wearing pajamas, it's effortless and what's not to love about that....


This is one of my favourites - always be kind....





No comments:

Post a Comment