Sunday 5 February 2012

Who wants to swap??

I've been doing a little research on growing your blog and I've come across a really neat idea called "ad/blog swap".  I'm sure that any experienced blogger has already heard about this, but as someone who is new to blogging and trying to grow their blog, this is something that really appeals to me.  Basically, a blog/ad swap is just what it sounds like...I'll share your button if you share mine:)

I think that this is a terrific way to get to know fellow bloggers and a great way to virtually network with people:)  If this sounds good to you, we should talk!  After reading how other bloggers do this, I would love to offer fellow swappers the following:

- Your ad/button will run on my side bar for the entire month.
- One Individual Sponsor Spotlight on Jessie Street Designs - no one but YOU will be highlighted in this post.
And, if you are interested....
- I am also open to you writing a guest post or participate in a blogger interview.  May be you have an etsy shop that you'd like to talk or promote, I'd love to help you out.

Interested??  I can be reached at jessiestreetdesigns(at)gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessie,

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I think this is a great idea to grow your blog, I'd suggest finding someone who's kind of at the same place as you, or in the same "genre" and asking them specifically. I think you'll have better luck that way.

    But keep doing what you're doing - link up to parties, pin projects, and comment on other blogs like you did on mine, and you will have some blogging "friends" to help you out in no time!

    Your little dresses are adorable. Too bad I have two boys!

    ReplyDelete