Happy Friday everyone:) Today, I'm linking up to Lauren from My Grey Desk and participating in her High Five for Friday link party.
Here are my High Fives this week:
1. Launching my very first giveaway with Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects - we've had a great turn out and it's not too late to enter...click here to do so.
2. Going for walks, playing at the park - just getting outside....holy cow the weather has been beautiful!
3. Being "Featured" on Reasons to Skip the Housework for my Pottery Barn Inspired Pillows. Click here to see how I did it:)
4. Receiving the Liebster award from Jill at Create.Craft.Love. What an honour, thank your Jill:)
5. Enjoying a McDonald's McFlurry with one of my best friends...mmmmm!
How about you? What are your High Fives this week? Click over to From my Grey Desk and link up!!
Have a great weekend and don't forget to enter the Bake in Style giveaway!